Silver and MSM combined
The argentum plus Silver-MSM 10 (liquid) dropper provides an economical and efficient way of dispensing the product with pin point accuracy and applying measured amounts to all external surfaces. Silver-MSM 10 (liquid) contains silver and MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) which is an organic form of sulphur. Combining silver and MSM in a single compound increases many times the effects each substance has on its own: Together in colloidal suspension the activity of the silver particles is significantly prolonged and sustained efficacy results. This ensures that Silver-MSM 10 (liquid) has the extra strength required for persistent conditions. A dropper bottle facilitates economical and efficient pin point application.
- electro-colloidal preparation of elemental silver and sulphur
- ionized silver particles of 99.999% purity in steam-distilled water
- made with MSM (an organic form of sulphur)
- combining silver and MSM increases many times the effects each substance has on its own
- additive free/ high stability, packaged in amber glass with 1 ml dropper pipette, or with a spray top for even application over a larger area.
Steam-Distilled Water, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM), Silver